Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Applications 3; Interviews 2

Yesterday I applied online for a math position in the Crowley school district (south of Ft. Worth). More to come....

Today I had an interview at the school I've been subbing at. Headmaster, who you may remember from my earlier interview for a long term sub position, interviewed me for either a high school physics or 6th grade math position. There wasn't a lot to talk about since I know about the school and he knows about me, but he wants me to teach a physics class so someone (department head, physics teacher, him? We'll see) can see how I would do as a physics teacher. That's fine. I think I did well teaching the math class, and because of that I can make adjustments so I'll do even better when I teach the physics class. He wants to make a decision on the physics job by May 1. That's a lot sooner than I was expecting. I may have to make a decision about where to live much earlier than I was expecting. As always, we'll see....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?