Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Holy Quick Decision, Batman!

So you're probably wondering how my interview went this morning. It went well. So well that I'll skip over the interview and start with what happened after the interview.

Twenty minutes after I left the school the principal called (one of the 5 people in the interview) and told me that they felt I would be a good fit for the job and if I was willing to cancel any pending interviews I had then they would cancel their remaining interviews for this job.

Wha?!?!?!

I quickly agreed since I felt like this was a place I wanted to work. So, I'll be getting an email from the principal stating what we talked about and I'll respond with my agreement. It sounds to me like it's the next best thing to a contract. If all goes as planned I'll be teaching upper level physics as well as AP Physics B & C. Yowzers! That's going to be a tough first year!

Comments:
Go Dave! Congrats on the job offer!

So are you going to live in Houston? Weren't you planning to live in the Metroplex?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?