Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

Campus News Network

This weekend I went to a club with a few people, one being a friend from another school, and another being her college roommate. I found out that Roommate is the daughter of an art teacher at my school (who I believe has the room directly below mine), and has a brother who goes to my school. Small world.

At the end of one of my classes today I let the students start on their homework. I'm talking to a group of students and one of them says, "Hey, Mr. ..., I hear you went clubbing this weekend."

The words "Huh?!", "Wha....?", and "Uhhhh?" went through my head at this point.

I'm sure you see where this came from. He's friends with Roommate's sister.

Apparently news travels fast at school.

Comments:
Yeah baby!
but isn't Dave Clubbing an oxymoron? kind of like -- boneless ribs or
Congressional action or
devout atheist or
diet ice cream
 
That's exactly what I said!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?