Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

First Observation

My ACP observer came by this week to observe one of my classes. She stopped by at the beginning of my AP Physics C class and stayed for about 45 minutes. We were doing a lab, so it was an easy day for me. An easy day in one of my easy classes; a perfect day for an observation!

It went well. Nothing much to say about it. Class was uneventful. Afterwards, she gave me my review and raved about how good I was. I mentioned that these were good kids and lab days are easy, but she said that the smart kids are sometimes the hardest to handle. Ok, if she says so. The stories I hear from teachers down the hall make me think I fell into the secret good spot in public education.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?