Friday, September 01, 2006

 

School Randomness

Our scantron machines died today, with progress reports due Tuesday and everyone in the building rushing to get a test grade in.  Fortunately, I did not give a scantron test.  I just have a stack of labs and tests to grade by hand.  Hmmm, not sure who is getting the raw end of the deal there.

My first 3 day weekend as a teacher is going to be spent grading 90 lab reports, 90 tests, 30 quizzes, and misc. makeup work.  Should be an exciting labor day!

The bathroom door in our department office doesn't work.  If you lock the deadbolt from the inside and turn the handle from the inside, the handle won't turn.  However, if you turn the handle on the outside, the deadbolt retracts and the door opens.  I'm glad I wasn't the one to discover that.

I've remembered that I can email my posts in.  Now I can post from school so you should be hearing more from me.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?