Monday, November 13, 2006

 

My Teacher Site

I've gone and done something I told myself I would never do again. I made a website. And more than just making a website, I've made a website from scratch. I tried using the wysiwyg editor available through my hosting company, but it just wouldn't do what I wanted it to do. I guess that's the price I pay for having been a web programmer in another life. Anyway, I got fed up with the editor and wrote my own site. Before anyone asks, the program I used to create the site is vi. For those of you not Unix/Linux savvy enough to know vi, it's a text editor. A text editor for geeks and programmers, not for mortal man. (cue evil laughter)

Unfortunately, since I'm trying to keep this blog fairly anonymous I can't tell you where it is. Those of you who know me can find it, though. If my last name were Nahasapeemapetilon (like the Kwik-E-Mart proprietor), then my website would be mrnahasapeemapetilon.com. Got it?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?