Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Overheards III

"It's so not fair! If I had just done the summer reading I would have gotten an A!"

I've been told high school girls are much more oblivious than we give them credit for. Here's a shining example.

Girl, talking about golf: How much did you win by?
Guy: A stroke.
Girl: So, you guys didn't have to have your stroke off?
(guys in the area are trying not to laugh)
Guy: Uh..., no. That's not going to happen.

Ok, maybe it's just a guy thing.

I had a guy who kept putting on a girl's letter jacket. Finally, she put his on in retaliation.

Me: You two stop wearing each other's clothes!
Guy: Hey Mr. .... I bet when you started teaching you never thought you'd have to say that in class.

He's right.

Comments:
Very funny. :) And I love the website!! Great job!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?