Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Budding Actor

A student of mine informed me that he wasn't going to be in our next class. I asked him why, and he responded that he wouldn't be at school for a few days. Ah, suspension. This is an unusual occurrence for my students so I asked him why. It turns out that he played a prank in another class.

As class was starting he made a big show of leaning his head on his hand and complaining about how tired he was. He even asked to go to the nurse because he was so tired. The teacher refused, of course. When the teacher turned around he let his head slip and hit his forehead on the desk. He didn't hit it hard, and supplemented the sound by a simultaneous slap on the desk (Rob, I thought of you here). Had that been all, he probably wouldn't have gotten in trouble. He decided that wasn't enough, and was ready with some fake blood that he smeared on his forehead. Now, he says the teacher was still cool with this, merely tossing a Kleenex at him and telling him to clean it up. If that's true, and he had stopped here, he might not have gotten in trouble. However, he had a friend video this and put it on YouTube. That's what really got him in trouble.

He said he thought about doing it in my class. I don't think I would have turned him in, but I only have his story so who knows what really happened.

Comments:
Yeah that's definitely a Rob act
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?